From informationactivism.org: The Info-Activism How-To Guide is a new guide for activists, advocates, NGOs and community based organisations who want to use technology tools and practices in their campaigning. This guide assembles strategies, digital tools and case studies from around the world with a critical focus on the intended strategic impact of digital campaigns.
Contents of this How-To Guide include…
- Who are you talking to? Know your audience
- What are you trying to say? Frame your message
- Collaborative working: build your network
- Policies and practices: Create your content
- Track your reach: campaign analytics
- Top 5 tips for digital security and privacy
- Make your issue their interest
- Make your issue their issue
- Make your issue their action
- Digital tools: audio, collaborative, image, mobile, outreach, print, security, video
- Info-activism examples from around the world
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.