From Girl Gang HQ: “She’s a liar liar, you can’t trust her. No no no noooo. We’ll let you come up with the moves (probably best not to copy hers)
“In our times of double speak and spin this hard enamel pin set says it how it is.
“Exclusively designed and sold by GGHQ – 15% of all profits will be donated to food bank charities in the UK.”
[Buy pins now on Girl Gang HQ online store…]
Get your own necklace here: https://www.fuckthetories.co.uk/
From The Canary: With no financial backing or advertising, Libby Freeman has had extraordinary success selling necklaces with a ‘special’ message for Theresa May.
100% of the profits from Freeman’s main design go to people marginalised by the Conservative Party. The 35-year-old raised £25,000 in less than 48 hours selling the jewellery online.
The jewellery combines style, swag and sticking it to the Tories. In total,the project has raised £40,000 since Freeman launched it with her friend Kate six days ago.
60% of the profits go to Calais Action, an organisation raising resources for refugees. The remaining 40% goes to Partisan Collective, which seeks to provide a community space for grassroots cultural and political activities in Manchester.
Freeman told The Canary why she thinks the necklaces are so popular: “I think #FuckTheTories just sums up how so many people feel”.
[Read full article on The Canary website…] [Go straight to fuckthetories.co.uk…]
From Stick It to the Tories: This new “Make June the End of May” sticker is available to order from the not-for-profit activist group Stick It to the Tories.
[Order now from Stick It to the Tories website…]